Whitefield offers a fixed price package of services for Small Companies /LLPs.
This document outlines the features of this service package, it should be read in context with our main Terms of Business document which it supplements. Where appropriate this document supersedes provisions in the main Terms of Business.
£1,000 pa + VAT
Payable by monthly Direct Debit or on invoice – when paying on invoice, if you are a new customer we will normally require a 50% deposit.
Companies and LLPs with turnover up to £250,000, subject to Fair Use
- Annual pre year end tax review where requested
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of the company’s corporation tax computations, iXbrl tagged accounts and CT600 return or the LLP Self Assessment return
- Preparation of directors / partners personal Self Assessment returns (maximum three)
- Preparation of spouses Self Assessment tax return where they have no other significant income.
- Calculation and administration of PAYE/NI scheme monthly for up to five staff / directors including RTI
- VAT and PAYE queries and advice. Submission of the returns your responsibility (other than monthly PAYE as above)
- Dealing with all routine tax queries other than HMRC full/aspect enquires or other HMRC disputes
- Companies House administration.
- Registered office service
- References for loans, mortgages and tenancies where straightforward, charges may apply in more complex cases
- Ad-hoc advice as necessary (subject to Fair Use)
The following services are charged separately, as used/requested :
- Filing of your annual confirmation statement at Companies House £48 to include statutory filing fee
- Tax Enquiries and disputes – but we strongly recommend that you take out fee protection cover for this separately.
- Major items of additional work – these will be charged by the hour, but you will be advised in advance before incurring charges.
Our fixed fee packages are priced to cover the typical service level a client needs. In any given year some clients will need more support or service, others less, and our fees balance this.
However occasionally a clients service needs, or the complexity of their requirements, will go beyond that anticipated. Rather than have a long list of exceptions or small print, we operate on a fair use basis. Where services cannot be accommodated in the fixed fee:
- We will endeavour to let clients know at the start of the engagement, or if not as early as possible.
- We will avoid unreasonable suspension or withdraw of services at short notice
- We will avoid incurring any material additional charges for clients without authorisation
- We will work collaboratively with clients to resolve the issue, either by repricing, a service restriction, or by agreeing changes to record keeping and presentation.
Under our Terms of Business, either party can cancel the contract between us with no notice.