Following “Freedom Day” we have updated some of our working arrangements during the pandemic. Due to the current high level of cases, we are still having to adapt our service provision.
- Most of our staff work from home, so we are geared up for home working during this current stage of the pandemic. For the most part our service will be continuing as usual.
- Our core office hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm, and we aim to have our reception staffed for visitors and telephone calls during those times.
- If you need to visit our offices to drop off or collect records, please book an appointment slot with us on 01983 614108.
- We request that face coverings are worn when visiting our offices, and social distancing observed. despite it no longer being a legal requirement.
- At this time we are minimising in person appointments, but are available via telephone and zoom.
Over coming weeks we are reconfiguring our offices to allow some home workers to return to the office, and a limited offering of in person appointments.