Whitefield offers a fixed price package of services for Sole Traders and Partnerhsips.
This document outlines the features of this service package, it should be read in context with our main Terms and Conditions of Business / Engagement document which it supplements. Where appropriate this document supersedes provisions in the main Terms and Conditions of Business.
£500 pa + VAT for sole trader, £650 pa + vat for a partnership of two, £100 each additional partner.
Payable by monthly standing order or on invoice – when paying on invoice, if you are a new customer we will normally require a 50% deposit.
Sole Traders and Partnerships with turnover up to £250,000, subject to Fair Use
- Annual pre year end tax review where requested
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of the Partnership Self Assessment return
- Preparation of personal Self Assessment returns
- Preparation of spouses Self Assessment tax return where they have no other significant income.
- VAT and PAYE queries and advice. Submission of the returns your responsibility
- Dealing with all routine tax queries other than HMRC full/aspect enquires or other HMRC disputes
- Liaison with your pension/investment advisers
- References for loans, mortgages and tenancies (where straightforward, charges may apply in more complex cases – see our guide to Accountants References – Lending/Renting/Verification
- Ad-hoc advice as necessary (subject to Fair Use)
The following services are charged separately, as used/requested :
- Tax Enquiries and disputes – we strongly recommend that you take out fee protection cover for this separately.
- Major items of additional work – these will be charged by the hour, but you will be advised in advance before incurring charges.
Our fixed fee packages are priced to cover the typical service level a client needs. In any given year some clients will need more support or service, others less, and our fees balance this.
However occasionally a clients service needs, or the complexity of their requirements, will go beyond that anticipated. Rather than have a long list of exceptions or small print, we operate on a fair use basis. Where services cannot be accommodated in the fixed fee:
- we will endeavour to let clients know at the start of the engagement, or if not as early as possible
- we will avoid unreasonable suspension or withdraw of services at short notice.
- we will avoid incurring any material additional charges for clients without authorisation.
- we will work collaboratively with clients to resolve the issue, either by repricing, a service restriction, or by agreeing changes to record keeping and presentation.
Under our Terms of Business, either party can cancel the contract between us with no notice.