This Content Was Last Updated on February 9, 2017 by Jessica Garbett
The Intellectual Property Office and Companies House are holding three briefings across the country for accountants.
These briefings will take place in:
The aim is help accountants:
- understand the importance of protecting your own and your clients’ livelihoods by recognising the impact of IP such as website ownership, logos and brands
- recognise that the value of IP can often far outweigh the value of the physical assets within a business
- find out and ask questions about how to help your and your clients’ businesses benefit from recognising IP
- find out and ask questions about how you can use the latest developments in electronic services, freely available company information and accounts data to benefit your practice and your clients’ businesses
- listen to forthcoming developments that will impact on how you advise clients on such aspects as company formation, company names and new filing requirements.
Click on the location (above) to register your place now.