Our initial review of yesterdays Budget, including the news that reverse IR35 will come into the Private Sector from 2020, is now up on our website:
- Capital allowances – increases and a reduction
- VAT: treatment of vouchers
- Qualifying period for entrepreneurs’ relief extended
- IHT: changes to residence nil rate band
- Extension of Reverse IR35 Compliance to Private Sector from April 2020
- Crackdown on tax abuse for insolvent companies
- Motoring Costs – What Can You Claim, and How Do You Claim?
- Capital gains tax: letting relief
- Any good news for landlords?
- IR35 extended to the private sector