This Content Was Last Updated on November 5, 2015 by Jessica Garbett


If your company year end is 31 March then remember Corporation Tax for 312 March 2007 is due on 1 January 2008.

HMRC will charge interest if its not paid on time, even if you haven’t had a demand.

What to do if you haven’t got a demand?

– If we have prepared your accounts for you, then we would have told you the Corporation Tax due when we sent the accounts out to you. If you have a blank payslip / reminder (for Corporation Tax, not PAYE or Self Assessment) then pay using that, alternatively send a cheque to our office payable to HMRC

– If we haven’t prepared your accounts yet, then we suggest you estimate an amount and make payment as above.

Please contact our tax department for further assistance.