On this page we show the latest status regarding our services, and a summary of Covid-19 related resources on our webstite
Services to Our Clients
- Most of our staff work from home, so we are geared up for distancing and isolation. For the most part our service will be continuing as usual. However due to staff with childcare commitments some working hours will change, and hence support staff may not be able to reply to emails as quickly as normal.
- Our reception is now closed to the public. If you need to visit our office, please get in touch first.
To help our clients out:
- We will suspend our normal “Late Presentation Surcharge” for 2019-20 accounts and returns (normally applies to anything received after end September 2020)
- Keeping work flow moving is important for us – we will experience service issues if everything is deferred to later in the year
- If you normally bring your accounts and taxes into us in April / May time but are worried about paying our fee, we will consider deferring our fees so you can still get your accounts and taxes processed on time
- If you normally send your accounts and taxes in later in the year, but would benefit from getting them done earlier this year, either as you have time on your hands and would like to crack on, or because you would like visibility on 2019-20 taxes, then again we can consider a fee deferral
- re the above – please bear in mind we are a small business, with the same pressures as anyone else, so we will have to consider this case by case and agree the arrangements in each instance. We cannot afford a large hit to our cashflow or bad debt exposure, but we will do what we can.
Due to the late budget this year, and the distractions around Covid-19 please be aware we are running a little later than usual with post budget and annual tax year website updates. Specifically
- Rates and allowances are out of date
- The IR35 section of the website needs a significant overhaul for the post April 2020 regime (now deferred April 2021)
We hope to be completed on this by the end of the month.
Here is a list of Covid-19 Resources on our site:
- Covid-19 Government Support for Business (updated 6 April 2020) 06/04/2020
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (updated 6 April) 06/04/2020
- Deferral of VAT payments due to Coronavirus 26/03/2020
- Coronavirus Self-employment Income Support Scheme 26/03/2020
- Covid-19 Business Support – a Case Study 22/03/2020
- Breaking: IR35 Private Sector Changes Deferred for 12 Months 18/03/2020
- Covid-19 Update from Whitefield Tax 17/03/2020
- Covid 19 – Sick Pay Changes (updated) 13/03/2020
- Covid-19: Immediate support for SMEs 12/03/2020
- Covid-19: Time to pay arrangement for outstanding tax liabilities 12/03/2020
- Budget 2020 11/03/2020